Camp Evidence Gathered | GSQ @ MGW
(Lots of other stuff here too) – including “goat cans”
- Cuba – End Embargo, Leadership Adv
- Mexico Energy – Renewables, China
- Venezuela – Russia, Latin American Instability, Relations (China Crowd out)
Affs – All zipped here.
- Cuba – End Embargo
- Mexico – Oil (Transboundary Agreement)
Aff – (pre-camp)
Evidence from the MNDI/Classic/7-weeks it not available on the new-fangled “internets”
Border Infrastructure Mexico
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its United States – Mexico North American Development Bank border transportation infrastructure investment
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its investment in United States – Mexico North American Development Bank transportation infrastructure projects
Text: The United States federal government should substantially increase its border transportation infrastructure projects with Mexico
Test: The United States federal government should substantially increase aid to funding transportation infrastructure around its border with Mexico
- Trade Advantage, TPP, China Balance
- Trade with Competitiveness Bonus
- Relations – Central American Stability
- Nieto Credibility
- Oil Reform -> Mexican Natural gas exports -> the US can’t export Natural gas (which is bad cause of ….)
- Border Security
- NADBANK good – environment
Mexico NACTI (North American Court on Trade and Investment)
The United States federal government should propose the creation of a North American Court on Trade and Investment for the United States and Mexico, staffed by a permanent tribunal with members from both countries, to resolve interstate and investor-state trade disputes under Chapters 11, 14, 19, and 20 of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Mexican State Collapse
- Relations – Proliferation
Mexico NAIF ( North American Investment Fund)
The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its North American Investment Fund economic engagement toward Mexico.
- Relations – Key to Nieto Reform, Solves Mexican State Collapse
- Immigration – Population Growth is bad…
Plan: The United States federal government should authorize companies to provide services for the development of Cuban offshore oil resources.
- Relations – China Influence Bad
- Environment – Coral Reefs, Oceans
- Cuban Economy – Caribbean Instability, LNG Tanker Explosions
Plan: The United States federal government should eliminate its travel ban to Cuba.
- Economic liberalization – Impacts unknown
- Gradualism – lifting embargo all at once bad
- Constitutionality – Impacts unknown unknowns
- International Law – yep.
Mexico Renewable Energy
The United States Federal Government should provide renewable energy assistance to Mexico through the Border Environmental Cooperation Commission.
- Relations – Climate Coop key to solve Latin American Wars, Terrorism, US Economy
- Global Warming – Mexico key
The United States federal government should assist Venezuela in liberalizing its energy sector.
- “Venezuela” – State collapse, stability (global conflict)
- Latin America Relations – Key to solve “global war,” Proliferation & Climate Change
- China – Chinese influence balancing